Clear Light-the Cedar Company
Ojo Caliente Cedar Hot Springs at Home
New Mexico Hot Springs bath crystals with ALL NATURAL magnesium, lithia, iron, soda and more just like a visit to the Hot Springs around the town of Ojo Caliente.
We've added our Cedar Essence for a truly refreshing bath. It has a fresh balsamic, aromatic fragrance with piney nuances. A green woody balsamic fragrance with a sweetish undertone. It finishes with a punchy, brightness that is really pleasing.
Ojo Caliente is a small unincorporated community in Taos County, New Mexico, United States. It lies along U.S. Route 285 near the Rio Grande between Española and Taos, approximately 50 miles north of Santa Fe, the state capital. Ojo Caliente is known for its ancient hot springs. For thousands of years people have flocked to the healing waters in New Mexico. Soaking in mineral waters can have numerous benefits such as:
- Improve Circulation—They are thought to help with blood circulation, hypertension, nervous imbalances and atherosclerosis.
- Treat Skin Infections—Sulfur is a mineral present in every cell of your body and is used to make collagen, which keeps your skin smooth and healthy. Hot springs are a rich source of sulfur and its healing benefits include treating skin irritations and infections such as rashes and eczema. Hot springs are also thought to help treat dry scalp, arthritic pain and internal problems such as menopausal symptoms and digestive disorders.
- Reduce Stress—Hot springs help your body relax, which benefits many aspects of your health, including sleeping patterns and nutrient assimilation. The relaxation promoted by the heat and buoyancy of hot springs also helps increase the range of motion of your muscles and joints, making the soaking beneficial for individuals recovering from trauma or suffering from rheumatoid arthritis.
- Detoxify—Bathing repeatedly in hot springs can help tone your autonomic nervous system and normalize your endocrine system, as well as release toxins in your body through sweating.
- Boost Immune System—Some proponents believe that iron content in hot springs, along with other trace minerals, might help build your body’s immune system, making it stronger and more able to fight infections
Directions: Add a little or a lot to running warm bath water. Soak & Enjoy!
Ingredients: Sea Salt, Magnesium chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, New Mexico Red Clay (Minerals), Lithium, Calcium, Cedar Essence, Potassium, Iron, Silica, Sulfate, Bicarbonate, Sodium, Zinc, Copper, Silver, Citric Acid.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.